- More than 60 000 Canadians have attended our workshops
- High Impact Training
- Proactive People Skills
- Coaching for Peak Performance
- Power Presentations
- Tool Kit for Facilitators
- Over 100 customized, in-house workshops per annum
- Average length of workshop - 2 days
- Average number of participants per workshop is 25
- To advance the professional development of your staff
- To provide practical, relevant and timely training for immediate implementation
- To continue our relationship, providing just-in-time training and resources to your company
Three stage process
The development of in-house, customized training programs includes:
- Design... conduct audience audit and program assessment
- Delivery... presentation of program and formal evaluation
- Dedication… follow-up consultation and support to your training program needs
- Each program is organized with learning modules that have specific objectives. This promotes choice and change in program design and delivery for you.
- Formal and informal evaluations are provided at each developmental stage.
- It begins with you and ends when the training goals have been accomplished. We help you to help your people achieve exceptional results.